all you have to do is download
- iatkos ML2(pirate bay)
- a hard disk with pre installed snow leopard(10.6.3+)
[NOTE:The Hard disk should have atleast 2partitions(can have more), in which one partition should be empty for installing mountain lion and they should be GUID partition table formatted]
how formatting using GUID?
- mount the downloaded iso/dmg
- open terminal and type defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
- press enter
- now type killall Finder
- now open the mounted disk
- navigate to "system/installation/packages/"
- open osinstall.mpkg
- install the same way as you did, select the empty drive made for mountain lion(can be named anything)
- do not select the bootloader and bootloader options
- these options will already be selected, let them be
- just click sleep enabler
- in the mac model select, MAC Pro 5,1
- in drivers do not select sound(it usally gives problems in amd)
- select the other drivers if you need, for example USB3, etc
- do not select any driver if you are not sure, this can be done anytime when in installation is done(especially VGA)
- let network be selected
- THAT'S IT ITS DONE !!!!!
- download the file
- this file(mediafire link)
- copy the file to the root directory of the installed drive
- Now boot using "amd_kernel arch=x86_64 -v"
- hackintosh gets stuck at [PCI CONFIGURATION BEGIN] = add "npci=0x3000" or "npci=0x2000" at the beginning
- kernel panic 1)try GraphicsEnabler=No
- 2)try cpus=6(for phenom x6, it will be 4 for a phenom x4)
- 3)specify the busratio (its just your core multiplier)
- 4)google he error, or email me(address given below)
- some sort of a error=-x
- if -x dont work google it, or email me or facebook (firstname.lastname@example.org) (https://www.facebook.com/eminemeetesh)